Name:
Location: Canada

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It's an...alien?????

It has been some time since I have posted, it's been pretty busy however I felt it was time to add something. I will skip any details about the new job for now and get to the neat stuff. Last Thursday, my wife and I went to the Ultrasound and got the below.

The top right is a picture of the baby's foot, it's a little unclear probably because it kept moving. The others are pictures of the face.

It was really neat to see the baby moving around, waving its hands and arms around, almost like it was waving to us :)

Anyhow, it was really neat to see, and to answer the most obvious question, no we don't know if it is a boy or girl. We intentionally told them that we don't want to know, so although the doctors probably know by now, we don't.

Next time I may go a little more into how the job is going, all I will say for now is that things are going well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

Those ultrasounds pictures are truly awesome, and you are going to make a wonderful Dad!!!

1:48 AM  
Blogger pxb3ukw95epuv said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home