Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, February 27, 2006

Well there you have it....

Well, I did promise a new post soon, and in that post I did promise to reveal a surprise, so rather than keep everyone in suspense any longer here it is.....



I'm going to be a dad!!!!!

Who would have thought, but there it is. My wife and I are expecting to have a child in September this year. So far everything is looking good and healthy. This of course will be a big change for me, and although I'm sure it will try my patience at times, I'm sure it will be very rewarding as well.

Anyhow, short and sweet, there it is.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... BABY CUPCAKES !

9:28 AM  
Blogger Mantaray Ocean said...

Congrats!!!!! Trying to imagine you as a Dad *hmm...pondering* ... :D just joking ...

This is wonderful news!! I am so happy for you!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

YES!!! About time! Congratulations, and condolences to your lovely wife since she'll now have two kids to look after!
...and Leah still thinks you should have asked for metal so you could hang magnets off your head. :-)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Pete Mitchell said...

WOW!!!

The ultimate CONGRATULATIONS on both fronts!! They are both great pieces of news and I wish you nothing but the absolute best of luck on both endeavours. I'm really happy for you.

As to a blog name?

Howzabout "The Infamous Mr. B."

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Shoop said...

Hey man, missed you at your going away party...um wait... that's becuase i didn't get an invite... bah... and i though the dev-sd hatchet was burried long ago...oh well...oh ya, grats on getting one past the goalie.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Mr B said...

shoop...you didn't get an invite? I was told that you were comming actually, sorry that you didn't get the invite. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

And thanks

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home