Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, February 24, 2006

Time to move on

Well, it's over, or almost over. No more GO Train, no more coming downtown Toronto every day, I just have a few more days.

Yup, I resigned and my last day is Wednesday March 1st. After 6 years working for Chapters Online, Chapters and then Indigo (through all of which I never changed office buildings). I must say it is an odd feeling coming to work knowing that it is almost over, cleaning out my desk and office space, documenting what I can etc. As of next week, a whole new world will start.

On that thought, it has been implied that perhaps I should change my blogging name so that my real name does not appear in the title. This of course makes sense when you are looking for a job (although I got through that one) or since at my new job, I will be working for customers at their sites and wouldn't want them to easily google me and find me.

On that note, I will be changing my blogging name and am going to open it up to you (assuming anyone even looks at this) leave a comment with a possible name, ideas, whatever.

And stay tuned, I may just have a very special post coming soon but I won't say any more, don't want to ruin the surprise but believe me, if you are reading this, especially if you know me, it is going to be a shocker.

Until then, drive safe and don't forget to signal your turns.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asked for "The Wanker Line"

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Infamous Wanker OR
Sir Wank-Alot OR
Mr Wankie OR
Wank-0-Luscious

CD

11:34 AM  
Blogger MaliceAD said...

I know what you're going to tell us...You're *actually* Supreme Ruler of the Universe and have decided to make all Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays holidays in your honor. Because of this occasion, it is mandatory that we drink on these days and in the summer drink on a patio. You will also implement a new policy regarding marine life in captivity that requires all sharks have freakin' lasers installed on their heads.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Mantaray Ocean said...

:) I believe that Malice is correct. :)

On a serious note, how bittersweet it is that you are moving on. I am very sad to see you go, but most excited for you to start a new chapter in your life.

*hmm...pondering a most suitable name for you*...stay tuned

5:06 PM  
Blogger Mantaray Ocean said...

Love the new name!! :D

Good Luck on Monday!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home